Achievements & Trophies Thread

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
4000th bronze trophy reached and 67th platinum on minecraft season 2.

Same as the first but different story wasn't to bad still enjoyed walking dead and batman more though.

Hutchydarts

Plat 130

F1 2017

Easy plat but a very long grind

Online a grind but was fun to play

Career an even longer grind got boring glad I’m done and I know @Riddler_Tam will also b happy :)

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
From michonne to new frontier, platinum 68 with the walking dead complete collection.

I was worried about the rock, papers, scissors trophy on 400 days as its entirely random, ps3 and ps4 was 3/4 tries to pop.

I managed to get it first time with a win, draw, draw, win, thank fuck as @Hutchydarts tried jinxing it saying I'd fluff it:rolleyes:

Third time playing these games and felt I got better endings this time round, especially with the third a lot more happier and more characters survived.

Xorro

I've not updated for a while...

109 Vita The Wolf Among Us

110 Vita My Name is Mayo (EU)

111 Vita Dying: Reborn

112 Vita Little Adventure on the Prairie (another shamefully cheap and easy plat)

113 PS3 Batman: Arkham Asylum

114 Vita Midnight Deluxe

115 PS4 Midnight Deluxe

116 Vita Pic-a-Pix color

117 PS4 Marvel's: Guardians of the Galaxy

118 PS4 Pic-a-Pix color (not as much fun the second time around)

119 PS4 36 Fragments of Midnight

120 Vita Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure (amusing point'n'click game)

121 PS4 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Currently working on Lego Batman 2 on the Vita. I tried Lego Harry Potter and didn't like it and decided Lego games were not for me, but I got Batman free through PS+ so through it was worth a try. I really enjoyed it, so it was the HP aspect that put me off (never read any of the books or watched the films).

I've just started Tearaway Unfolded on the PS4, I don't think it quite has the same charm as the original version on the Vita.

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
I've not updated for a while...

109 Vita The Wolf Among Us

110 Vita My Name is Mayo (EU)

111 Vita Dying: Reborn

112 Vita Little Adventure on the Prairie (another shamefully cheap and easy plat)

113 PS3 Batman: Arkham Asylum

114 Vita Midnight Deluxe

115 PS4 Midnight Deluxe

116 Vita Pic-a-Pix color

117 PS4 Marvel's: Guardians of the Galaxy

118 PS4 Pic-a-Pix color (not as much fun the second time around)

119 PS4 36 Fragments of Midnight

120 Vita Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure (amusing point'n'click game)

121 PS4 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
You have been busy :rofl:

Currently working on Lego Batman 2 on the Vita. I tried Lego Harry Potter and didn't like it and decided Lego games were not for me, but I got Batman free through PS+ so through it was worth a try. I really enjoyed it, so it was the HP aspect that put me off (never read any of the books or watched the films).
I had seen the films before playing the games and I'd say it would help more knowing the story, characters etc I really enjoyed my second playthrough on the PS4.

Not sure if they are on the vita but the lego marvel/avenger titles are good like the dc titles as well.

Xorro

Not sure if they are on the vita but the lego marvel/avenger titles are good like the dc titles as well.
Yes, they are on the Vita too. I've got Batman 3 and Star Wars coming and Avengers and Marvel Super Heroes are on the wish list :)

Xorro

#122 Lego Batman 2 on the Vita. Batman 3 next :)

I should've bought a Vita about 5 years ago, such a good console.

clumsy

Unlucky 13th Plat for me today.

Why unlucky? Fallout Shelter. Without any pissing around with changing the time or anything... just playing it through normally. Ungodly amount of half hours here and there.... glad that's done :rofl:

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
Platinum 70, enigmatis: the ghosts of maple creek.

Nice little game few puzzles and hidden objects to get the brain ticking over, will be getting the sequels and the nightmare from the deep trilogy when they drop in price.

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
71st platinum, the little acre, neat point and click title, good animation and dialogue.

Had a speed run of an hour or shorter had to do a second playthrough as some optional trophies added time to get them in my first run.