1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Achievements & Trophies Thread

Discussion in 'General Game / Hardware Discussion' started by fozzeh, Mar 31, 2014.

1. I've not smashed loads of plat's this week and have more lined up...

• Like Like x 1
  2. 4000th bronze trophy reached and 67th platinum on minecraft season 2.

Same as the first but different story wasn't to bad still enjoyed walking dead and batman more though.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Plat 130

F1 2017

Easy plat but a very long grind

Online a grind but was fun to play

Career an even longer grind got boring glad I’m done and I know @Riddler_Tam will also b happy :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. It will be missed hearing about it daily and how its never ending, I'm glad it's gone and I didn't even play it :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Plat 131

BAJA HD

UFFT DONT GET ME STARTED

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Thank fuck for that, platinum was a movie saga all on its own :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Plat 132

Batman the evil within

Loved the joker in this one

• Like Like x 1
  8. From michonne to new frontier, platinum 68 with the walking dead complete collection.

I was worried about the rock, papers, scissors trophy on 400 days as its entirely random, ps3 and ps4 was 3/4 tries to pop.

I managed to get it first time with a win, draw, draw, win, thank fuck as @Hutchydarts tried jinxing it saying I'd fluff it:rolleyes:

Third time playing these games and felt I got better endings this time round, especially with the third a lot more happier and more characters survived.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Plat 133

Suicide guy

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've not updated for a while...

109 Vita The Wolf Among Us

110 Vita My Name is Mayo (EU)

111 Vita Dying: Reborn

112 Vita Little Adventure on the Prairie (another shamefully cheap and easy plat)

113 PS3 Batman: Arkham Asylum

114 Vita Midnight Deluxe

115 PS4 Midnight Deluxe

116 Vita Pic-a-Pix color

117 PS4 Marvel's: Guardians of the Galaxy

118 PS4 Pic-a-Pix color (not as much fun the second time around)

119 PS4 36 Fragments of Midnight

120 Vita Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure (amusing point'n'click game)

121 PS4 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Currently working on Lego Batman 2 on the Vita. I tried Lego Harry Potter and didn't like it and decided Lego games were not for me, but I got Batman free through PS+ so through it was worth a try. I really enjoyed it, so it was the HP aspect that put me off (never read any of the books or watched the films).

I've just started Tearaway Unfolded on the PS4, I don't think it quite has the same charm as the original version on the Vita.

• Like Like x 2
  11. You have been busy :rofl:

I had seen the films before playing the games and I'd say it would help more knowing the story, characters etc I really enjoyed my second playthrough on the PS4.

Not sure if they are on the vita but the lego marvel/avenger titles are good like the dc titles as well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes, they are on the Vita too. I've got Batman 3 and Star Wars coming and Avengers and Marvel Super Heroes are on the wish list :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Platinum 69, 36 fragments of midnight 6 minute run done in 4 minutes 52.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #122 Lego Batman 2 on the Vita. Batman 3 next :)

I should've bought a Vita about 5 years ago, such a good console.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Woah hang on a sec.... does this mean you went back and did all the challenges!! Good effort :clap:

• Like Like x 1
  16. haha, erm, save your applause for someone else ;) I did go back and replay the story on hard though! :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Unlucky 13th Plat for me today.

Why unlucky? Fallout Shelter. Without any pissing around with changing the time or anything... just playing it through normally. Ungodly amount of half hours here and there.... glad that's done :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Platinum 70, enigmatis: the ghosts of maple creek.

Nice little game few puzzles and hidden objects to get the brain ticking over, will be getting the sequels and the nightmare from the deep trilogy when they drop in price.

• Like Like x 1
  20. 71st platinum, the little acre, neat point and click title, good animation and dialogue.

Had a speed run of an hour or shorter had to do a second playthrough as some optional trophies added time to get them in my first run.

• Like Like x 1