1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Achievements & Trophies Thread

Discussion in 'General Game / Hardware Discussion' started by fozzeh, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Said the same about bahja :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lego avengers.. Assembled. .100% trophies complete

3. Biggy for me at 40 hours with NFS Payback.

Collectibles were a bit droll...but the game itself is good. Story was as you'd expect but racing around was very good. Graphics were lovely, cars are beautiful, classes are good, story events were good...but the side events (speed cameras, sprint runs, drift, jumps) had some right buggers in there!!! Patience as lost a couple of times but I do like a good challenge.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider next (whilst doing BFV weekly events!

Then either GoW or RE2.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Platinum 79 clockwork tales, milestone 80th with dark arcana and also reached 6000 trophies with eventide by finishing a mini game in under 60 seconds

5. 81st platinum with eventide: slavic fable

6. 82nd platinum lost grimoires and 500th gold reached, complete the game was that trophy

7. Platinum 83 grim legends 2, next up eventide 2

8. Platinum 84 eventide 2, enjoying these artifex mundi games take about 3 to 4 hours to complete keeps the old brain ticking over

9. After 2 generations of consoles, I have accidentally got all the achievements in a game for the first time ever on Bomber Crew. Breaking my rule of never doing that so I aim to never repeat this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Platinum 85 Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden, lost grimoires 2 next

11. Platinum 86 lost grimoires 2, platinum 87 nightmare from the deep 3 end of a trilogy, now onto enigmatis 3

• Like Like x 1
  12. Another trilogy over platinum 88 enigmatis 3, next up grim legends 3

13. I've got all the achievments, finally, I can rest in peace now lol