Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Shadow Weaver, Feb 26, 2016.

1. I enjoyed Brusilov Keep (and only Brusilov Keep, others sucked donkey balls), and it definetly has a White Pass feel to it. May just be me, but the level of destruction seemed to have been upped a bit on that map too, which definetly helps with the White Pass comparison.

Should be on tonight too, but other than Brusilov, would prefer to play the Vanilla maps. Or maybe even some BF4.

2. Good games last night, recent tweaks seem to have brought the game up to a more enjoyable state for me.

As always, great fun running amok with a shotty in Argonne Forest, and loving the newly unlocked Federov. It's fully auto, but with a much slower rate of fire than any of the other fully auto guns that have been available thus far. Seems accurate and powerful, and just has a great feel, each shot fired has a real punch to it.

3. Cool will try for that one later. The machine gun I unlocked for Support was pish.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

4. Good fun as always, 1900 shotty is fun in a really stupid way. With both barrel fire mode, it is ridiculously overpowered, it reminds me of the akimbo shotty's in MW2. Sadly you have to reload after every shot so the chances of causing carnage are limited, but it is still great fun. I will have a try at unlocking the slug variation tonight.

I may also try unlocking the federov, hopefully, I can get both unlocked in a few matches.

5. The 50 (possibly 40) kills with the Cei Riggoti is easy in a couple of games of conquest. Can't remember what the other requirement was, but it was easy.

I'll have to get the rocket gun kills to unlock the double barrel shotty, would love to go cavalry hunting with it.

6. Copy and pasted from another site but unlocks were wrong on some weapons

7. Correct Unlocks
    Assault
    Model 1900 Factory
    * Perform 40 kills with the M97 Trench Gun Backbored
    * In a round, perform 5 kills with the AT Rocket Gun

Model 1900 Slug
    * Perform 50 kills with the 12G Automatic Extended
    *Perform 20 kills with the Gasser M1870 Pistol

SMG 08/18 Factory
    * Perform 15 Kills with the MP18 Trench
    * Perform 10 kills with the Anti-Tank Grenade

SMG 08/18 Optical
    * Perform 50 kills with the Automatico M1918 Trench
    * Destroy 5 tanks with the Anti-Tank Mine

Medic
    Fedorov Avtomat Trench
    * Perform 40 kills with the Cei-Rigotti Trench
    * Perform 40 squad heals

Fedorov Avtomat Optical
    * Perform 50 kills with the Selbstlader M1916 Optical
    * Perform 20 kills with the C96 Pistol

General Liu Rifle Factory
    * Perform 40 kills with the Mondragon Storm
    * Perform 30 squad revives

General Liu Rifle Storm
    * Perform 50 kills with the Autoloading 8 .35 Marksman
    * Perform 30 kills with the Rifle Grenade FRG

Support
    Parabellum MG14/17 Low Weight
    *Destroy 2 airplanes with LMGs
    * Perform 20 kills with the Mortar Airburst

Parabellum MG14/17 Suppressive
    * Perform 40 kills with the Lewis Gun Low Weight
    * Perform 50 vehicles repairs

Perino Model 1908 Low Weight
    * Perform 40 kills with the MG15 n.A Low Weight
    * In a round, perform 10 squad resupplies

Perino Model 1908 Defensive
    * Perform 50 kills with the BAR M1918 Storm
    * Perform 20 kills with the Repetierpistole M1918 Pistol

Scout
    Mosin-Nagant M91 Infantry
    * In a round perform 3 headshots with the SMLE MkIII Infantry
    * Perform 20 kills with the Mars Automatic Pistol

Mosin-Nagant M91 Marksman
    * Perform 50 kills with the Gewehr 98 Marksman
    * Perform 15 kills with the Tripwire Bomb HE

Vetterli-Vitali M1870/87 Infantry
    * Perform 15 kills with the M1903 Experimental
    * Perform 20 periscope spot assists

Vetterli-Vitali M1870/87 Carbine
    * Perform 50 kills with the SMLE MkIII Carbine
    * Destroy 1 Vehicle with K Bullets

Pilot/Tanker
    C93 Carbine
    * Perform 40 kills with the FT Light Tank

Pistols
    Nagant Revolver
    * Perform 20 kills with the Luger P08 Pistol

Obrez Pistol
    * In a round, perform 5 kills with the Mle 1903 Pistol

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Good games last night, although I found them very frustrating. I couldn't seem to hit anyone and the harder I tried the more silly mistakes I made. Oh well, at least I have a shiny new medic gun.

@Shadow Weaver I have sent you the Southpark key I hope it works, I don't think I gave it to anyone before.

9. Aye there was one point we were both shooting at a guy on a rock who was unhitable.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

10. Good games last night with @Swayndo

I almost quit for the night earlier, I had a horrendous round where nothing seemed to go right. Couldn't get a kill and went 2-12, @Shadow Weaver joined and left almost straight away, so it must have been just as bad for him. To show how bad the game was this even happened.

Then I joined @Swayndo and the game played like a dream. I had loads of fun with the Selbstlader Optical, the first time I have really enjoyed the medic class. We won every game apart from the first and they were good close games too. New maps were really fun especially Albion and Volga River, they may not be as bad as I thought.

11. Had played a little earlier, and the game was playing dreadfully. Then when I joined you I died within seconds of spawning over and over again. At one point I spawned behind an enemy and bayonet charged him, but he turned and one shot me with an M1911. Decided then that I was done. Didn't have the patience last night, and would have ended up getting really pissed off if I had stayed.

12. To be fair to the game you did spawn on someone who was parachuting....