Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Call Of Duty WWII

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WWII' started by RobbieBrewis, Feb 10, 2017.

By RobbieBrewis on Feb 10, 2017 at 12:44 PM
  1. [​IMG]
    Sledgehammer games are releasing their cod title this year, rumour mill is kicking into gear they are going back to cod's roots after the disappointment fans had with infinite warfare last year, talk of Vietnam or cold war is topic of choice.

What do you expect from cod this year?

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WWII' started by RobbieBrewis, Feb 10, 2017.

1. I loved it, brought back memories of WaW and that was one of the best cods i have played (Never played MW so dont shout at me).

The new War mode is great had a good few matches of that in a party with @RobbieBrewis and @-R6- , was very similar to rush on BF but this felt more confined so allot more action.

Also there is no jumpy jumpy pew pew so its 100% better than the previous 3 releases.

• Like Like x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
    2. unfortunately not but heard good things. Looking forward to old school COD

• Like Like x 1
    3. Good to hear from you mate!

• Like Like x 1
    4. Lol I'm about. Will def be grabbing this COD I'll be back online properly. Pes 2017 took over my life and 2018 is about to do the same lol

5. Fixed

Didn't pre-order to gain access to the beta will be waiting until release to see how it goes, not all that fussed or hyped after disappointment from previous cod games, didn't even buy infinite warfare as interest was zero with that.

• Funny Funny x 1
    6. I got beta off @-R6- to try, mate you will like this one. Boots on the ground shooting is so much better then previous jumpy ones. Didn't bother with COD:IW either as looked like a big pile of wanky steaming shit.

• Useful Useful x 3
    7. Thought it was wank

Looked a bit crap graphically for a start, nothing I couldn't live with though. It felt like old school COD, it looked like old school COD and killstreaks felt more like Old School

However to play it was where it all fell down. Increased accuracy jumping about...leaving a map with 50% normal players and 50% populated by fucking Skippy.

Then some sort of speed balancing meaning you empty a clip after getting the drop only to die cause they've seen you a minute before

Sort out those 2 issues and I'm in. Otherwise bollocks to it

• Useful Useful x 3
      • Like Like x 1
      #27 ODB, Sep 6, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    8. You'll be right at home with halo then...

Read a few reports of this, I figured it had always been there but infinite was supposed to have good hit detection probably because there wasn't a lot of people playing it though as it was shit.

• Funny Funny x 3
    9. I don't play halo online plus there's plenty of jump jumpy cods to play if I wanted to do that

• Funny Funny x 2
    10. Was looking forward to this but after playing the beta, I don't think I'll be buying it. Just wasn't feeling it. It looked like they got a lot of ideas from BF 1. Think I'll stick to Modern Warfare remastered with what little time I get for online shooters.

If another beta weekend comes up, you can play it without a code by making a Hong Kong PSN account.

• Useful Useful x 2
    11. Those of you that know me, cod4 is the top dog. But after playing WW2 this just seemed much more tuned and up to date. Like looking back cod4 is boring , MW2 was crazy but is much more fun and MW3 couldn't carry that. WW2 bought the fun back recently. I never felt it with the black ops series apart from zombies (few will disagree but ive played a lot of cod) and that flying shit of Aw/IW was a load of tosh. This seemed new refreshing but kept to the roots. Its what WaW (great game but a cod4 ww2 skin) should have been.
      The class system was spot on, well balanced from a divisions and perk point . No obvious overpowered set ups as of the beta.
      Graphics weren't great , remember it was a beta after all. This is what ive wanted since MW2.

• Like Like x 2
      • Useful Useful x 1
    12. Just yesterday I completed MW2 (some of those spec ops were pretty tough) and ordered MW3 today.

I'll get round to WW2 sometime in 2024 by which time people will be bored of WW2, hopefully Vietnam will be back in the frame then.

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    13. I played it and loved it , roll on November

Hopefully they scrap that shotgun that sets you on fire though

• Like Like x 1
    14. new story trailer has been released

• Like Like x 2
    15. Meet the squad:

Red Daniels
      Turner
      Zussman
      Pierson

• Like Like x 2
    16. Two more squad members have trailers

Crowley

Rousseau

• Like Like x 2
    17. [​IMG]

Carentan is one of the most iconic and beloved maps in Call of Duty history, having appeared in the original Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive, and Call of Duty 2. Now, a brand-new version is heading to Call of Duty: WWII. Fight through the destroyed buildings and fortified streets of this war-torn French town in an all-out battle for a strategic German stronghold.

Carentan will be made available at launch as a Bonus Map for all Season Pass holders. The Season Pass for Call of Duty: WWII is already bursting at the seams, but the addition of Carentan puts it over the top.

Experience the full-scale theatre of war with the Call of Duty: WWII Season Pass*. Continue the epic journey with 4 DLC Packs in 2018 that include new and iconic Multiplayer Maps, new chapters of Nazi Zombies and all-new War Missions.

Source Activision website

18. Live action trailer getting the squad back together

activision have dropped to a new low getting @brunty to make an appearance just after the minute mark