Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Console Gaming Bargains - Part 2

Discussion in 'The Bargain Bin' started by Riddler_Tam, Sep 11, 2013.

1. It was to help me on a specific mission and I've got none

2. I'll need to download it again on the pro, can see about progressing ur story some more... and test ur mic...

3. mics. Plural

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ordered...I'll help out and dish out what I have left! Trophies for the DLC too.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. A PS4 Pro can currently be had from Very for £280 if you have a credit account.

They're crediting your account back 20% the cost of any PS4 systems if you chose to pay using the Buy Now, Pay Later 12 months interest free credit option.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. So tempted @Shadow Weaver ...I'm upgrading the TV this year and it does seem a good price. Heart says yes, head says wait.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Just bought a PlayStation Pro from Amazon Warehouse then cancelled it. Working out at £268 for used like new. I don't need it.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mirror's edge catalyst is a crazy £8.99 (for ps+ peeps).
    I'm still aghast at why they don't put prices in the blog posts....crazy shit and they must lose sales because of it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Pisses me off waiting for the game page on store to load for each price I want to see.

10. And for anyone wanting it that owns an Xbox remember it's in the EA Access vault

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Gold edition Ghost recon wildlands ps4.
    £22 (& change) on ubisoft store.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Thanks, Andy. My son was after this to play co-op with a friend. Missed the first batch, but it came back in stock about 20 minutes ago.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

13. Oh I just sent you a PSN message about playing in co-op, thought it was you playing. :D

14. I've been hammering it recently...just mopping up collectibles. Very good game but repetitive.