1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

FIFA 13 Season 2 - old rules

Discussion in 'FIFA 13 League - ***Finished***' started by Eaglewolfenstein, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teams

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You have to stick with this team for every season but you have the chance to edit your team at designated transfer weeks. Teams will be allocated via clubs being given a number and each player being given a number and then balls pulled out of a hat.

Buying/Trading

If you like the look of someone on another team and you wish to make a bid for that player then you need to make contact with the manager and then try and agree a price. You can either just pay out of your 100m or you can ask to do a straight swap. No agrements can be made about future transfers etc. There will be two people with the same club so if you wish to you can negotiate with them both and then see what works out better for you. You do not have to let everyone else know who you are trying to buy until the deal has been confirmed then let me know. If you come out publicly on here and saying i wish to buy so and so from this club then you might find someone else might try and outbid you for him. Should bring some fun to the game. Over the whole season you can buy a max of 6 players (including auctioned players). 3 at the begining 3 in the middle. However for the first transfer window I am allowing you to buy up to 5 players for your squad to try and get a team you are happy with. This does not mean you can buy 5 auction players. Max of 3 players in auction then you can still buy another 2 players of someone else.

You cannot sell players that you have bought in the same transfer window.

If you buy a player in a transfer window, he has to be in your 16 man squad.

Remember you can sell as many players as you want but you can only buy 5 players in first transfer window (including the auction) and then 3 onwards.

League

Transfer Window

End of Season Transfer: 5 Max
    Middle Season Transfer Window: 3 max

Budgets

Everyone is given 100m when they join the league. You will then recieve an extra 20m every season. Depending on where you finish in league you will then recieve additional funds. Please use the following for the additional funding:

1st: 50 Million
    2nd: 40 Million
    3rd: 35 Million
    4th: 30 Million
    5th: 30 Million
    6th: 30 Million
    7th: 25 Million
    8th: 25 Million
    9th: 25 Million
    10th: 25 Million
    11th: 25 Million
    12th: 25 Million
    13th: 20 Million
    14th: 20 Million
    15th: 20 Million
    16th: 20 Million
    17th: 18 Million
    18th: 18 Million
    19th: 18 Million
    20th: 15 Million
    21st: 15 Million
    22nd: 15 Million
    23rd: 10 Million
    24th: 10 Million
    25th: 10 Million

Clubs Remaining Funds

Man United

PKirby85 - 350m
    CrystalPalace25 - £153m

Man City

Wicksy___ - 140m

Chelsea

Pele--1 - 95m
    Hotspur77 - 229m

Newcastle

TheChalkWii - 170m

Tottenham

Dazzio78 - 120m

Arsenal

Brunty135 - 104m
    Stationairy19 - 127m

PSG

Ajday1986 - 160m

Real Madrid

R6bigboy - 155m

Barcelona

Hope090209 - 110m
    Samt1980 - 170m

Juventus

Fab_Savage - 200m

Bayern Munich

Riddler_Tam - 145m

Borussia Dortmund

Pink_Isnt_well - 105m
    Adao - 30m

Season 1 table:

[​IMG]

2. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

Season 2 Teams:

1. Lefty (Man City)
    2. Wicksy (Man City)
    3. CrystalPalace25 (Man Utd)
    4. PKirby (Man Utd)
    5. Brunty135 (Arsenal)
    6. Stationairy1901 (Arsenal)
    7. Pele--1 (Chelsea)
    8. Hotspur77 (Chelsea)
    9. Robaldinho-1 (Newcastle)
    10. TheChalkWii (Newcastle)
    11. Spurs1991 (Tottenham)
    12. Ajday1986 (PSG)
    13. EagleWolfenstein (PSG)
    14. Fab_Savage (Juventus)
    15. UrbanMindz88 (Juventus)
    16. Hope090209 (Barcelona)
    17. Samt1980 (Barcelona)
    18. Trooper7841 (R Madrid)
    19. R6bigboy (R Madrid)
    20. Riddler_Tam (B Munich)
    21. SlowDownDom (B Munich)
    22. Adao (B Dortmund)
    23. Pink_Isnt_Well (B Dortmund)
    24. Darren1978 (Tottenham)

Current players and their teams.

3. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

Hey eagle, before all the auctioning starts shouldn't we know what teams we have got, so then we know what players we would need or want to go for in the auction.
    Also just a quick one, when we start the FIFA 13 league,
    How do we set up our custom team with the player bought from auction, and from other managers, and who is the manager for each team? LOL

Cheers Pele

4. FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

Of course the teams will be done before hand. Wouldnt have it any other way.

Check out the FIFA section on how to transfer players across and how to set up tactics. Lefty created two topics.

5. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

hey eagle dont you think its a little early to be letting players list out alot of them could change in fifa 13 like stats wise. also what bout goalkeepers what if someone wants a better keeper how about Lloris i think thats how you spell his name plays for lyon.

6. FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

He will be going to one of the top clubs anyway do doubt he will be around. I don't think any other goalkeepers are worth it.

The list is temporary but gives people an idea who will be in it.

7. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

Gives us a good look at who we could potentially
    Poach for our sqds providing we bid enough
    Money :) I'm game and looking forward to the challenge!

8. FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

I have removed cazorla from list due to moving to arsenal and have put Jesus Navas in his place.

9. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

If we get 30 people by Friday, I will do the drawing of the teams early. This will give you guys plenty of oppertunity to get used to these teams on Fifa 12 and work out formations.

10. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

News flash lucus mora has gone to PSG for 35m!!!!
    Who ever gets PSG is gonna have a good team LOL

11. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

I have removed AC Milan from the league due to only having 27 players. I have put Robinho, Pato and Boateng on the auction list.

Will start to sort out this league now and will draw the teams within the next week. Even the game is not out you can maybe start using them on FIFA 12 to get used to some of their players and who you may want to buy from auction or from other managers/teams.

12. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

If I get a good team, I'll try my best to win.

If I get City, I will be losing every match...on purpose...and get 5 red cards a match...lolz.

(Seriously, I'd rather have Japseye Town).

13. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

Not sure how these guys rate up in Fifa but could be considered for the auction:

Willian – Shaktar
    Strootman – PSV
    Otamendi – Porto
    Sandro – Porto
    Martinez – Athletic
    Muian – Athletic
    Pjanic - Roma

Also, defender list looks quite small...

14. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

I'm with Fozzeh here. No way am I playing as The Scum. I will not be happy if I end up with them and will look to trade all players, however good they are in the game and edit the team name too (and kit colour).

15. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

you could sell all there players dan and then buy all the tottenham players lol.

Let just hope we see some good signings going on for the squads.

16. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

I'm not being stuck with the useless lump of turd Tottenham players again either. I want to win some games. :lol:

17. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

Too late to get involved in this?

18. Re: FIFA 13 LEAGUE RULES

The auction will be taking place on Monday 1st October at 7.30pm GMT.

Once the transfer window is over this friday I will sort out the auctioned players and let you know the order they will be put up.

Remember to go through the rules first as you only got 100m to spend and are only allowed to buy 3 players this transfer window (including players bought from other clubs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.