FIFA 18 League Signup

Wicksy

Administrator
Forum Owner
VGFIFA Admin
Will be posting in the next day and looking to start in a couple of weeks once we filled a couple of spaces.

Andrew Easton

Hi All,

So we are officially one month from release date! (Unless your getting the Ronaldo Edition of course)

The FIFA Admin/Mods are now starting preparations for the new league with some exciting new ideas being talked about.

Please put your forum name and PSN name down below if you are interested in joining the league and more information will follow soon.

If you are yet to pre-order the game and are thinking about using Amazon then please use this link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B072JZB85B/?tag=vg0f1-21

Ordering through our affiliate link helps run the site so this would be greatly appreciated!

If you have been living under a rock for the last few months, all the latest information on FIFA 18 can be seen here: http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/fifa-18.9542/

Looking forward to a new season, happy gaming everyone!

[USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP]

Currently Signed up
  1. RobbieBrewis - PSN: RobbieBrewis
  2. Wicksy - PSN: Wicksy__
  3. brunty - PSN: brunty135
  4. dantheman1977 - PSN: Hotspur77
  5. Keeno - PSN: Keeno37
  6. Timbo99 - PSN: TIM-HOLLENSTEDT
  7. Neil Yapp - PSN: yappinho
  8. Aaron Day - PSN: ajday1986
  9. Deathbyfifa - PSN: Deathbyfifa
  10. Adam Nahum - PSN: AdamHotspurs2000
  11. BigYido - PSN: BigYido
  12. Nuzik - PSN: nuzik
  13. JMaestr01 - PSN: JMaestr01
  14. Pete - PSN: Ncity13
  15. Jude - PSN: Jude-638
  16. Jackussbaby - PSN: jackussbaby
  17. PeleXI - PSN: GaziXI
  18. Bartell - PSN: bartell_
  19. Eaglewolfenstein - PSN: Eaglewolfenstein
20. Andrew Easton - PSN: GiantGamer95

WolfCarnage

Administrator
Forum Owner
Count me in, I can be the new whipping boy. If you already have enough then maybe I can squeeze in through some cup games etc or if anyone drops out?

brunty

VGFL Commissioner
Global Moderator
VGFIFA Mod
Count me in, I can be the new whipping boy. If you already have enough then maybe I can squeeze in through some cup games etc or if anyone drops out?
I'll put your name on the list mate, it will be one game a week you able to do That?

WolfCarnage

Administrator
Forum Owner
Yeah one game a week would be no prob. I’ll look throughout the rules once they’re up. I can do most evenings and weekends, only time I might struggle is when I’m on call but should still be fine.

Satf01

Brunty mentioned there’s a spot left. I’m in scott (satf01) PSN: Satf01

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WolfCarnage

Administrator
Forum Owner
Nice one Aprior, have a look at the rules page, it’s fairly light.
One of the mods is sending you the info now.

Flame Veil

I've sent you a pm mate
Thanks. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, was in college and out during the evening.

Off topic, but it's so irritating that VGF is blocked at my college! Tried checking the forums during my free period and it's blocked for games. Might have a word with the IT guys see if they can lift it.