Administrator
Forum Owner
VGFIFA Admin
PSN: Wicksy__
Twitter: Wicksy__
YouTube: Wicksy VGF
Steam: Don't use it as its GAY!

kaynil

I apologise if this is impolite considering that I am more a lurker than a poster here. After having joined so long ago I never felt right to make an introduction months after I joined but I like having gamer friends, so I fell compelled to share them.

NNID: Kaynil
-- 3DS NFC: 1848 2038 9377
PSN: Kaynil
I share the Steam handler with my partner, as it makes easier keeping the library in one account. He uses it more than me but he'd be happy to find retro gamers so if you do mind this dynamic, feel free to PM me.

As for social networks:
Facebook: Kaynil Roczuz (I use Trillian so it is a good way to Instant Message me, just make sure you tell me where do you know me from)
Twitter: kaynil_ (someone got kaynil before me)

Last edited:

Wicksy

Administrator
Forum Owner
VGFIFA Admin
I apologise if this is impolite considering that I am more a lurker than a poster here. After having joined so long ago I never felt right to make an introduction months after I joined but I like having gamer friends, so I fell compelled to share them.

I share the Steam handler with my partner, as it makes easier keeping the library in one account. He uses it more than me but he'd be happy to find retro gamers so if you do mind this dynamic, feel free to PM me.

As for social networks:
Facebook: Kaynil Roczuz (I use Trillian so it is a good way to Instant Message me, just make sure you tell me where do you know me from)
Welcome to the forum, glad you made your way out of the lurker stage, we have all done it at some point lol

ODB

Global Moderator

As for social networks:
Welcome mate

Sparky2005

just signed up to the website.

PSN: sparky2005
XBL: sparky27809
Twitter: 2005sparky

I have met one or two of you online in the past

Last edited:

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
Welcome sparky.

How you find out about the site? start a thread about yourself and let us know what you play.