1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Gaming ID and Social Media

Discussion in 'General Game / Hardware Discussion' started by VGF Admin Team, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Psn - i_am_starkiller

2. PSN: Wicksy__
    Twitter: Wicksy__
    YouTube: Wicksy VGF
    Steam: Don't use it as its GAY!

3. What about a twitch account :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You no my stand on that crap so didnt even want it to go on that list

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. *know **stance :rofl: I literally couldn't help myself

6. Yes it's in line with your steam account why I brought it up :rofl:

We already have one **** who does that on the moderator team don't you start being another :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. LOL noted ;)

8. I apologise if this is impolite considering that I am more a lurker than a poster here. After having joined so long ago I never felt right to make an introduction months after I joined but I like having gamer friends, so I fell compelled to share them.

NNID: Kaynil
    -- 3DS NFC: 1848 2038 9377
    PSN: Kaynil
    I share the Steam handler with my partner, as it makes easier keeping the library in one account. He uses it more than me but he'd be happy to find retro gamers so if you do mind this dynamic, feel free to PM me.

As for social networks:
    Facebook: Kaynil Roczuz (I use Trillian so it is a good way to Instant Message me, just make sure you tell me where do you know me from)
    Twitter: kaynil_ (someone got kaynil before me)

• Like Like x 2
    #28 kaynil, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  9. Welcome to the forum, glad you made your way out of the lurker stage, we have all done it at some point lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Welcome mate

11. Ban Bartell so he learns his lesson

12. Bump for the new members

13. just signed up to the website.

PSN: sparky2005
    XBL: sparky27809
    Twitter: 2005sparky

I have met one or two of you online in the past

#34 Sparky2005, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  14. Welcome sparky.

How you find out about the site? start a thread about yourself and let us know what you play.