1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Headsets

Discussion in 'Playstation 4' started by frostrich, Jan 2, 2014.

1. They look cracking mate but sadly don't think i'm looking in the £100+ bracket :(

• Thanks Thanks x 1

2. Everyone raves about the Sony ones that are about £60 @WARIO has them

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I have the Sony ones too. They are very good for the cash. Not sure you'll beat them for outright value.

So if you don't want to spend too much but still want a wireless set then the Sony 2.0 are the set for you.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I have the Sony pulse headphones. Nice sound but a little uncomfy for longer gaming sessions. Also battery life is only about 4 hours before they need charging again.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I have the Sony headset too (2.0). I love how easy it is to set up and use. Switch it on and 'ping' the sound jumps from the tv to the headset.

They sound great and the battery life seems good.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I have the old 7.1 headset for the ps3 which is the same sound etc as the sony 2.0 only difference is the build. I love using it for games and movies sound quality is excellent, my son connor has the 2.0 headset and currently uses it with his ps3 he has been very happy with the quality.

7. Can't fault the Sony wireless. You need to get a long charging lead though because on some mega long gaming sessions, they run out of juice.

.......or if your Son forgets to plug them in after he's used them.

8. Can't fault the Sony's great value for money, the companion app is a nice touch