1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Highlights

Discussion in 'VGFL - Sim Madden League' started by deanomcfee91, Jan 30, 2017.

1. I will try to post as many games as i can, i can only access videos posted on twitch. I can't find any freeware for youtube, does anyone know of any?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  3. i only managed to do 5 games for pre-season week 1

4. I think @Bartell knows one that he used to use.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. chargers vs titans was part of pre-season week 1 and raiders vs saint are part of week 1 oops.
    i need to check next time lol

6. WEEK 1 fellas hope you enjoy put a lot of effort in to this one.

Also if you want to skip straight to a game, you will have to go to youtube.
    search for VGFL sim madden league.
    Go to the page then go to the description and the links are there.
    Don't forget to subscribe too

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. Awesome dean! Great work. Glad to see Tyreek getting the split screen treatment!

I know you had a lot of picks in your game but almost all were thrown straight at defenders, most of which were usered.

Some really good games in week 1! :clap:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Great work
    Hard game against Buc's our QB are out for some heavy training on passing this week haha
    Think J.W had 7 Interceptions

• Funny Funny x 1
    #10 Kallax4, Feb 4, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2017

9. Sorry @c-los only 3mins of your video worked for some reason after i downloaded it so i didn't add it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Nice work @dean its a great feature to have for the league

11. Let me know what you think of the intro. Too long?

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. @dean Intro a tiny bit long, but great reel as usual

13. The long intro makes it look like i'm watching something not computer games related official at least if I get my phone out at work. ;)

14. This is great work @dean

• Like Like x 1
  15. @VGFL Member hopefully i will be able to get week 4 highlights out to you guys tomorrow night. Week 5 highlights may be late as i have a very busy week next week but i will try my best to get them out on time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    #18 deanomcfee91, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
  16. F-ing ridiculous game TBF. Surprised there was any highlights to use.

17. I have a quiet morning and just wondered @dean how did week 4 highlights come along? Or did you not get chance to do them? If not then all good, I just fancied watching some while I had some spare time