1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Highlights

Discussion in 'VGFL - Sim Madden League' started by deanomcfee91, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Just on with them now. Ill have them on this afternoon at the latest

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Cool

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can't wait

• Like Like x 1

4. @VGFL Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thank you, Dean!

6. Awesome, i may have lost but i enjoyed the kick off return. Brunty did not!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wow watching it back @dean it seemed like a decent game we had. it still bamboozles me why Collins dived after that Interception, should have just ran that home! Pretty certain I wasn't pressing anything other than R2. That penalty still looked BS too! First time for me in OT, when I failed to score I knew that was it.

Great highlights though, I try to watch more streams to see others playing techniques to learn more and with this if I 've missed a game or two is like some condensed reading homework! I'm sure it takes a while but I appreciate it and I'm sure others do too!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Try YTD. Pretty sure it's freeware.

9. @VGFL Member

Here we go fella's week 5. sorry it took so long. I will have week 6 with you tomorrow evening and week 7 a couple of days after that.
    sorry @Kookiano there is only a tiny portion of your game on twitch, Also ill start adding your highlights in now @Yellowbug seen as though i know where to find them.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Great stuff mate. Some awesome plays through the league. Standard seems to creep up every week from everyone

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. @VGFL Member

Right guys I've come to the realisation that i won't be able to continue the highlight videos in the way i'm currently doing them. each video has started taking me around 4/5 hours to complete.
    I do have an idea though but it requires the co-operation of you guys for it to work. If while you guys are playing you could save and send me a bunch of clips eg. deep throws, big runs, TD's from your games that would save me hours of editing.

All you have to do is:
    1. Press share on your pad and go to recording/broadcasting settings
    2. change the video capture time to 1 minute
    3. in game when you have a big play, TD or sack (for both teams if your playing the CPU) press share on your pad then press square this will save the last minute of game play and only takes 3/4 seconds to do. it doesn't pause the game so it wont affect your opponent.
    After the game has finished just send me the clips via PSN, my name is deanomcfee91 and ill do the rest from there.

i will start this with week 10 so after advance tonight if you guys could do this it would be great

cheers

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. this is the type of video i would like to do each week for you guys.

• Like Like x 1
  13. slightly different but i'll be going through the scores each week and playing the corresponding highlights that you send me.

14. @VGFL Member

i now know how i can do this and save alot of time. I will still download your streams from each week and get the touchdown footage, this is easy to find quickly because i only have to look for the score going up.

if you guys have any big plays you want in the highlights then please send them to me like i explained in the other post.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ok, I have a solution to this.
    Basically the home team can quickly send over a list of in-game times for highlight plays by checking the play-by-play in the post-game screen. Madden even scores each play with a point number so the 'big plays' are very easy to find. This way @dean just needs to go to the specific in-game times of the stream which saves a lot of time.

16. your help would be much appreciated guys.

• Thanks Thanks x 1