Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Horizon Zero Dawn

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by Riddler_Tam, Jun 16, 2016.

By Riddler_Tam on Jun 16, 2016 at 5:09 PM

1. PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference, Guerrilla Games was excited to share more gameplay from Horizon Zero Dawn. In this demo, we follow Aloy as she journeys beyond the walls of her village to defeat a ‘demon’ which is terrorising locals and breeding fear throughout the valley. Aloy will have to use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence and agility to survive this encounter.

If you missed the show, don’t worry, we’ve included the segment again below:

• Thanks Thanks x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by Riddler_Tam, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Been away for 2 weeks so I'm about 30 hours behind everyone will update when i clock it lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    2. Anyone got any tips for the hunting grounds? Getting my ass whooped on the one with the glinthawks

3. Which level are you and what weapons are you using shadow, standard etc

Ropecaster works a treat to tie them down either to sit on the spot or make them immobile altogether.

I did only the hunting trials I had to in order to access the lodge, the rest I left until after I was levelled fully and finished the final mission

Practice and getting a strategy is the best advice and using the correct equipment to your advantage

4. Level 25 atm
      Shadow ropecaster and hunterbow
      Carja everything else.
      Looting the watchers was fine, just struggling a bit on tramplers and the others. Tramplers get up too quick lol. Keep getting one and the rest explode before I can tie them down again

5. For that I would recommend either a shadow sharpshot bow or tearblaster charge

First one can be bought it has tearblast arrows specifically to take off parts only, the other is like a shotgun same job as tearblast arrows but heavier and eider range up close it is unlocked with a mission or errand though.

I retried the challenge just now and did it in 52 seconds with the tearblaster charge

6. Yup ropecaster for glinthawks trial. Tie them down with 2 ropes, get close and critical hit should finish them off

Tramplers - tie down, freeze, then hit the canister in their gut with a fire arrow. Boom

• Like Like x 1
    7. Nice one, I've got the tearblast arrows now I'll give it another go tonight, started doing the hunting lodge after you mentioned it, just need to get 2 ravager trophies now.

• Like Like x 1
    8. They can help to pick apart even the biggest machine, tore down some until all they can do is melee you makes them pretty weak.

Be sure to finish the lodge as it goes part of the mission towards the ally trophy if you go for the platinum

• Like Like x 1
      • Thanks Thanks x 1
      • Like Like x 1