Huge spoilers

MilkyMalky

Global Moderator
Nutz, when are we getting the "unthank" button implemented?

Or to give it its proper name the Fuck Off And Stop Wasting My Time (FOASWMT) button. :lol:
 

Carver

Well-Known Member
Fucking hell I've seen it all now :lol: I've never understood why people spend money on their car only to make it worth less and look worse.

Tell you something else the really annoys me, when people stick //M Power badges on a std beemer thinking it will fool people into thinking it's and M power :evil: .......sheer clownage.
 

Realale

Well-Known Member
Carver said:
Fucking hell I've seen it all now :lol: I've never understood why people spend money on their car only to make it worth less and look worse.

Tell you something else the really annoys me, when people stick //M Power badges on a std beemer thinking it will fool people into thinking it's and M power :evil: .......sheer clownage.
Haha, the stupid lad who sits opposite me at work did that exact thing - bought a P reg 5 series and put the M badges on it. Took everyone at work about 2 mins to suss it, especially when he refused to let anyone look under the bonnet - Mug :rotfl:
 

Millsy

Global Moderator
Carver said:
fooking hell I've seen it all now :lol: I've never understood why people spend money on their car only to make it worth less and look worse.

Tell you something else the really annoys me, when people stick //M Power badges on a std beemer thinking it will fool people into thinking it's and M power :evil: .......sheer clownage.
From now on Carver will be known as

I don't believe it :rotfl:
 

Attachments

Realale

Well-Known Member
Carver said:
Realale said:
Haha, the stupid lad who sits opposite me at work did that exact thing - bought a P reg 5 series and put the M badges on it. Took everyone at work about 2 mins to suss it, especially when he refused to let anyone look under the bonnet - Mug :rotfl:
What a bell :lol:

Have a look at this lots http://www.jimmy540i.com/bmwnightmare.htm
Sent that link to him and the other Chav in the office, they actually like quite a few of them :rotfl:
 

Hooblue

Well-Known Member
It makes me cry when I see people do stuff like that to their cars. Some of them I couldn't give a monkies about, mainly the old cars, but when you take a perfectly good new M5 or 650 and royally fuck it up like that, it makes me want to punch them in the face! :rotfl:

And IMO the Back to the Future 6 series at the end is pretty cool! :thumbsup: Loving the 7 series truck too! :rotfl:
 

Millsy

Global Moderator
To be honest Hoo, when the dealer is charging £2999.99+vat for a set of mats you can understand why they spend £59.99 on a spoiler
 

Hooblue

Well-Known Member
Millsy said:
To be honest Hoo, when the dealer is charging £2999.99+vat for a set of mats you can understand why they spend £59.99 on a spoiler
True, but if you can afford £80k for an M5 in the first place why the hell would you want to stick all that other shit on it and make it looks like a dogs dinner! Not like it doesn't look nice enough straight out of the showroom.
 

Millsy

Global Moderator
No amount of additions would make a bmw look nice, casts hook into carvers pond and awaits bite
 
Top