1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Hutchydarts ShareFactory Archive

Discussion in 'Gameplay Video Archive' started by Hutchydarts, Jan 24, 2016.

1. I will start mine of with this its fae fifa 15 but its had 455 views on youtube.

My flying backheel goal.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hacker ;):p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dying light zombie spikes pile up

• Like Like x 1
    #4 Hutchydarts, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  5. Heres a video of @dantheman1977 in an explosion fail on dying light :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. That was funny and it was only 5-10 minutes before it he ask me if I check the bodies for loot... here is the reason I don't stop :rofl:

They say lightning doesn't strike twice but soon after it happened again I'll share and upload mines later I have two, one of which is yours but looking at my angle :rofl:

7. Yeah my angle is at a distance so doesn't make for good viewing but i was stayin well clear off it :D

8. Advice that Dan will know to do in the future :rofl:

9. The rule of thumb generally is to trust no one in Dying Light. Especially Scots.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. That isn't just trust of dying light with me.. You know first hand with my "leaving" the gt5 league... :rolleyes:

11. I will get you back for that. You won't know it's coming, but I will get you back.

12. Ozil at the double against randomers online

13. I would have liked your post if you weren't Arsenal and it wasn't Ozil. :laugh:
    Great goals though Hutchy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. My goal against @RobbieBrewis in our league game. Dont think my recording skills does the goal any justice

• Like Like x 1
  15. WWE 2K17 WALL GLITCH

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. My rangers career goals season 17/18 on Fifa 18

I lost the league by 1 point :(
    But I won the Scottish cup :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Football or Wwe

Getting a wrestling move after I scored a goal from there keeper. And for gd measure my team mate decides to t-bag me when I land on the ground :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Messi wonder goal for Rangers

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Contract terminated.

Whit was the keeper doing.

• Funny Funny x 1