1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Killing Floor 2

Discussion in 'First & Third Person Shooter Games' started by Riddler_Tam, Oct 17, 2016.

1. This sounds amazing. Been playing this with @MilkyMalky recently helping him with getting the plat and really enjoying it. Would be good get a party going on this again @Riddler_Tam @Hutchydarts and anyone else who would like to join.

2. Guessing that's a no then @brunty...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Friday night on killing floor 2...

I killed lots of zeds.

reached level 25 in my perk class.

Was Reminded that brunty repeats everything at least three times when pissed.

When brunty is pissed he's fucking useless at talking and shooting at the same time.

Brunty was touched by a smooth criminal aka his stepdad.

I think my play 25 games on survival might be glitched.. Biggest **** of the night and I was playing the game!!

When I talk and laugh on mic I sound like an insane escapee who says **** a lot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. New firmware update released

Highlights

• 2 New Maps
      • Endless Only - DieSector
      • Holdout - Power Core
    • New Endless Game Mode
      • Patriarch Trader voice for Endless Mode
      • Chance for mutated waves (Single Zed, Weekly, and Stand Your Ground waves)
    • 3 New Weapons
      • Mac 10 SMG for Firebug and SWAT
      • Husk Cannon for Firebug and Demolitionist
      • AF 2011-A1 for Gunslinger
    • New Playable Character
      • D.A.R.
    • Reworked Zed
      • Elite Alpha Clot is now the Rioter
    • Time Limited Spring Objectives, Tickets and Items (event tickets and drops will not be part of the beta)
      • Endless Spring Objectives to earn D.A.R. armor and variations
      • Cyberpunk Event Tickets
      • Cyberpunk Cosmetics
    • Zedconomy
      • Assault D.A.R. Bundle
      • D.A.R. Cosmetic Crate
      • Weapon Collector Crate
    • New Steam Achievements for DieSector, Power Core, and their Collectibles

• Like Like x 1