Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Last night on the Battlefield 1.....

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Wicksy, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Had my first party up experience this evening. Cheers for the games Gents.

I do enjoy Conquest a little more now but sometimes find it can be long winded.

2. Suppose I better play again soon...will keep an eye out for you Weasels

3. Friday evening session anyone?

4. Should be able to get on.

5. Yeah....gotta get PS+ sorted first

6. Let's do it. Inmate I need to get you back into this soon. Premium is a calling.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

7. i forgot how good this game is, also played some bf4 and bfh last night.

BF games so good but often don't get play time with me

8. Right, who fancies a return to the battlefield sometime this weekend?

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

9. Yes. Let's do it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Will do. Got a three day weekend this week (which is very welcome after a 6 day week and working both bank holidays), so shouldn't be to tired.

Also, that BATTLEGROUNDS game, I'll buy it now if I know that there are going to be people playing regularly.

11. Played a couple of rounds on my lonesome tonight. New maps are still as bad as I remember, grenades, grenades for everyone. Won both games but I didn't contribute much. Will still be on this weekend but may stick to the core maps.

12. OK, I can do tonight or (maybe and) tomorrow, but need to know which it's gonna be so I can bagsy the TV.

13. Should be on tonight.

Are you around @Swayndo ?

14. Dunno mate. Still struggling with me lumbago.

15. Good couple of rounds last night with @Swayndo. I had fun being the support medic whilst he caused havoc roasting the enemy with his flaming torch of annoyance.

Hoping we can all get on more often, sometimes I forget how much fun this is when played in a group.

@Shadow Weaver I went ahead and got battlegrounds, first game I lasted less than a minute, second game I got a kill and made it into top 50. Think it is going to take a while for me to get good at that game.

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

16. Aye that was good fun. Good map for the roaster.