Madden 18 - VGFL Sim Madden League

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
Does anyone here do this?
From how I read it, You have to make your primary console the one at your friend's house and Vice Versa and then you can both play everything?
I do this with my son saved me having to buy duplicate of games to play and he hasn't even had to have psn+ since he got his console.

Both accounts on each console, on your console.. your account secondary, his account primary, on his console.. his account secondary your account primary

Full access to each others catalogue not only games but dlc and beta also

I hold it all on my account and he uses what he wants from it, I know they say digital is expensive but I've saved a lot doing this compared to what I would have done buying two of retail.

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
I'd say once we got around 23-25 we can do the team draft. So I'd say possibly next week if it all goes to plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
second thoughts think this season needs to end as points are being tallied up still.

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
Thank you very much, how do we sign up? Do we just put our name down here?
Yes mate if you wish to join we will add you to the list on first message. If there more than one, all people will need to sign up.

Welcome!

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
May be sooner that the league finishing as we're in week 11 from tonight so league will finish right around game being released.

I'll confirm with you all by this weekend.

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
Nice one!

Welcome. We will add you to the list and teams will be picked in next week or two. You'll be given a ranking and then once your then you get to choose from who left.

We are all here to help you, so any questions please let us know.