Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Madden 18 - VGFL Sim Madden League

Discussion in 'VGFL - Sim Madden League' started by Eaglewolfenstein, Jul 29, 2017.

By Eaglewolfenstein on Jul 29, 2017 at 4:04 PM
  1. [​IMG]

As Madden 18 is only just under a month away now, I wanted to start to gain interest of who is wishing to join. Please drop your name below and we will add you to the list. The season rankings will be posted just before madden 18 drops. The order in which players will get to pick there team will be dependent on commitment and skill. You will see when the list is posted that the players that are the most committed with less skill will pick first.

BIG NEWS!!!!
    There will be a copy of MADDEN 19 up for grabs for the best and most dedicated player throughout M18. It will follow the same system as the team selection points apart from season standings which will be reversed. E.G. the person who wins the regular season will get 32 points instead of 1. There will also be points up for grabs for AFC, NFC champions and the superbowl winner.

Get your names down quick because the people who are with us from the beginning will have the best chance of winning.

1. @Eaglewolfenstein
    2. @dean
    3. @brunty
    4. @Bartell
    5. @c-los
    6. @Kallax4
    7. @Dobko
    8. @Hiero1994
    9. @Crispytones81(CB07B11M13)
    11. @RobbieBrewis
    12. @DT15
    13. @dwevans
    14. @Jackussbaby
    15. @Kookiano
    16. @1874Craig
    17. @Sherman88
    18. @Static Gator
    19. @newportdragon
    20. @Keeno
    21. @davidkinghun
    22. @Ayre36
    23. @Timbo99
    24. @Homesickalien
    25. @DannysDad
    26. @Blitzburgh4891
    27. @JMaestr01
    28. @ForzaRivett
    29. @JemH15
    30. @Bigeasyry
    31. @Craig.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    #1 Eaglewolfenstein, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'VGFL - Sim Madden League' started by Eaglewolfenstein, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Sweet! I'm not #32 so at least I won't have the jets or browns haha first time doing a league like this so have 0 clue what to do etc

#41 newportdragon, Aug 5, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2017
    2. That fine we do have rules etc that we expect players to follow but it all based upon making the league more realistic. So whereas online you may find people continuously throwing, in the league you have to do both throughout each game. You can't also just throw to one person etc.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    3. That's fine by me as far as passing and rushing I do like to mix it up a bit, Its boring just passing all the time takes the basics of the game out

#43 newportdragon, Aug 5, 2017
    4. Check out the rules folder for the various rules. It makes it more realistic and more competitive. We use telegram for instant chat if anyone interested in joining, plus use daddyleagues for stats of the league

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    5. Installed telegram & where do I find the rules ?

#45 newportdragon, Aug 5, 2017
    6. What your name on telegram so we can add you? On the main area for the league do you see rules folder?

7. Username is newportdragon & as I posted it I found the rules reading them now

8. I'm in. Might miss the first week or two though.

9. Nice one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. I'm in please :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    11. Name is on the list mate

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    12. @VGFL Member
      Anyone who hasn't confirmed participation for Madden 18 by the time the team selection list is released will ultimately forfeit their standings.
      anyone who confirms after the cut off point will join the bottom of the list.

GET CONFIRMED GUYS

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    13. Your already on the list haha

14. When is the draft guys?

15. Im in ! Been getting some serious hours on Madden to get for my rookie season

• Like Like x 1
    16. I'm in

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    17. Welcome Ayre36

18. @JMaestr01 you interested in joining madden league for madden 18?