Madden 18 - VGFL Sim Madden League

newportdragon

Nice one!

Welcome. We will add you to the list and teams will be picked in next week or two. You'll be given a ranking and then once your then you get to choose from who left.

We are all here to help you, so any questions please let us know.
Sweet! I'm not #32 so at least I won't have the jets or browns haha first time doing a league like this so have 0 clue what to do etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
That fine we do have rules etc that we expect players to follow but it all based upon making the league more realistic. So whereas online you may find people continuously throwing, in the league you have to do both throughout each game. You can't also just throw to one person etc.

newportdragon

That fine we do have rules etc that we expect players to follow but it all based upon making the league more realistic. So whereas online you may find people continuously throwing, in the league you have to do both throughout each game. You can't also just throw to one person etc.
That's fine by me as far as passing and rushing I do like to mix it up a bit, Its boring just passing all the time takes the basics of the game out

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
Check out the rules folder for the various rules. It makes it more realistic and more competitive. We use telegram for instant chat if anyone interested in joining, plus use daddyleagues for stats of the league

newportdragon

Check out the rules folder for the various rules. It makes it more realistic and more competitive. We use telegram for instant chat if anyone interested in joining, plus use daddyleagues for stats of the league
Installed telegram & where do I find the rules ?

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
What your name on telegram so we can add you? On the main area for the league do you see rules folder?

deanomcfee91

VGFL Commissioner
[USERGROUP=38]@VGFL Member[/USERGROUP]
Anyone who hasn't confirmed participation for Madden 18 by the time the team selection list is released will ultimately forfeit their standings.
anyone who confirms after the cut off point will join the bottom of the list.

GET CONFIRMED GUYS

newportdragon

[USERGROUP=38]@VGFL Member[/USERGROUP]
Anyone who hasn't confirmed participation for Madden 18 by the time the team selection list is released will ultimately forfeit their standings.
anyone who confirms after the cut off point will join the bottom of the list.

GET CONFIRMED GUYS

Im in ! Been getting some serious hours on Madden to get for my rookie season