Madden 18 - VGFL Sim Madden League

ForzaRivett

As Madden 18 is only just under a month away now, I wanted to start to gain interest of who is wishing to join. Please drop your name below and we will add you to the list. The season rankings will be posted just before madden 18 drops. The order in which players will get to pick there team will be dependent on commitment and skill. You will see when the list is posted that the players that are the most committed with less skill will pick first.

BIG NEWS!!!!
There will be a copy of MADDEN 19 up for grabs for the best and most dedicated player throughout M18. It will follow the same system as the team selection points apart from season standings which will be reversed. E.G. the person who wins the regular season will get 32 points instead of 1. There will also be points up for grabs for AFC, NFC champions and the superbowl winner.

Get your names down quick because the people who are with us from the beginning will have the best chance of winning.

1. @Eaglewolfenstein
2. @dean
3. @brunty
4. @Bartell
5. @c-los
6. @Kallax4
7. @Dobko
8. @Hiero1994
9. @Crispytones81(CB07B11M13)
10. @warlow66
11. @RobbieBrewis
12. @DT15
13. @dwevans
14. @Jackussbaby
15. @Kookiano
16. @1874Craig
17. @Sherman88
18. @Static Gator
19. @newportdragon
20. @Keeno
21. @davidkinghun
22. @Ayre36
23. @Timbo99
24. @Homesickalien
25. @DannysDad
26. @Blitzburgh4891
27. @JMaestr01
28.@ForzaRivett

Kallax4

I'm one of the first to pic a team because Winston made a lovely last season with over 50 interceptions or was it even more or less .. Dont remember haha
I can go for Dallas, Falcons, Cowboys Saints or what all the fancy teams have for names
So whats my pic ?
Think i need to get my hands on Buc's again......Love that ship haha

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
Can I join?
Hey John,

Where about you from in US and are you able to commit to uk times of playing games which typically will be between 6pm and 11pm. You may find people also play during the day on weekends.

If that works then your more than welcome to join if your happy with rules etc.

Let us know!

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
Welcome. We will add you to the list. Best to keep an eye also on instant chat for your turn on picking a team. You'll be one of the last but sure you'll still get a reasonable team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
Plenty of terms and conditions for people of your ability lol. What's brought you to these parts of the world

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
Assuming your still winning the SML? We got 3 spots if you want to join. I advise you to take Jets lol