1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Player Absence

Discussion in 'VGFL - Sim Madden League' started by Eaglewolfenstein, Sep 2, 2017.

1. @Registered

Please find in the first post all absences we are currently aware of. If you miss 6 games or more in the season then we will remove you from league if there been no discussion with a commissioner prior to your absents.

Current Absentees:

@1874Craig - Return week 3
    @JemH15 - Return Week 5

#1 Eaglewolfenstein, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  2. On the subject of absences, is there an area for notification of holidays etc?

3. This will be the place. We will enter it in thread one if your on holiday based upon what game you will miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I won't be available Sept 30th oct 1st & 2nd away for the London saints game

5. As long as you can play your game on advance on Thursday then you may not miss a game.

6. Week 5 is my bye week anyway I just remembered so I'm set to play week 4 no issues

7. I'll be unavailable from Thursday the 7th to Tuesday the 12th of September. Away to organise week 1 game for before Thursday.

8. Ok so we will put you on AP for week 2 game.

9. ill be away from october 1 st mate for 2 weeks on holiday mate

10. Huh? Your not in madden league Neil lol. This ain't FIFA thread.

11. Thee a been a change of plan. I will be available for week 2 so I can play my fixtures as planned as I won't be away until end of September, early October.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Out for this week
    Sorry dudes i must go on auto
    Still Working hard.. Not at home
    Working Another airport
    Fire and rescue

13. Maybe we can fix our game early tomorrow

14. Just a note for the commissioners I will be unavailable between Friday the 29th - Monday the 2nd of October as I'm in London

15. Hi, I'll be away from the 28th of September to the 10th of October. I'll put myself on AP before I go.
    Cheers

16. I'm not available from today until Monday due to work and other commitments, apologies

17. Hey I am away for work from October 20th to November 5th at 5pm.

I'll be on AP for the following:
    Week 15 Bears
    Week 16 Bengals
    Week 17 Packers

I'll be back for the offseason. Can't wait to fix my team!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

18. Im going to miss the first game of the season due to being away from Monday 20th until Thursday 23rd, apologies

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. I am away tonight until Tuesday 21st shouldn't impact regular season

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  20. Superbowl weekend in Boston, away Friday 2nd - Tuesday 6th Feb