1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Playstation VR

Discussion in 'Playstation VR' started by Nazz, Jun 21, 2016.

?

Who is getting one soon after launch ?

1. I'm getting it soon after launch

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. I'm waiting for that killer game I like

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. I'll wait for the price to drop

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. I'll get someone to get it for me as a present

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. I'm not even going to consider it

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. got batman, its amazing!!

and resident evil 7 is just insanse, its to scary but I'm determined to play through it even though its almost unbearable due to fear and creepiness.

VR is the future of gaming for me, this is the start and so far to go....this aint no gimmick

2. I tried to play resident evil 7 on VR and it made me feel as sick as a dog I only made it as far as the house and I was in floods of sweat and was getting ready to paint my man cave in hint of stomach. I don't know if it was because I was tired when i tried it but it totally messed me up..

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. was it the motion of the game or the fear factor? haha

as long as u don't keep moving direction fast it shouldn't cause motion sickness...its not a fast paced game, some of the gore and scares almost made me ill though haha

defo not safe to play if you have heart problem imo...

4. Waiting for the CUH-ZVR2 model to be released. Hope it comes out soon. The current ZVR1 prices are reduced like crazy for Black Friday. Must.....resist.....

5. CUH-ZVR2 now in stock at Smyths Toystore and online. Got mine today !

• Like Like x 1
  6. So where you at?

And how you finding it, had mines over a year now.

With Skyrim and Doom etc, pretty impressed GT sport fun to shame about lack of modes....