Private matches

Heñborg

Who is up for some private matches tonight if servers are down, full or just f88ked.

Was inviting a few last night but we playing against bots which gets boring after awhile.

If we had a list of people happy to play private then we can invite those who want to play, deff good way to learn maps and test guns and score steaks IMO. Mix the teams up auto assign surely would be better then people playing bots themselves or in a small group.

I know the issue is fixed well so they say but come 8pm tonight that will be the real test.

1. Henborg
2. Wicksy
3. Dazzio78

Wicksy

Administrator
Forum Owner
VGFIFA Admin
Go on then, Will go solo tonight for a bit to rank up. but well up for some private games

Heñborg

Yea was trying to add you last night then seen my list was full. Was trying to find your old one to take that off, but was worried then it would likely hard freeze or something lol

Will get you added today

Swayndo

Wicksy said:
Go on then, Will go solo tonight for a bit to rank up. but well up for some private games
Same here ... I sorely need to rank up, but private games are fun.

Heñborg

Wicksy said:

K m8. Think most be going solo to rank up but this is a backup incase the servers are f88ked again tonight. Hopefully we can get at least 8 (hopefully alot more) for some 4v4 action.

Am only rank 6, tho hear the fix has been done so hopefully this won't be needed

Wicksy

Administrator
Forum Owner
VGFIFA Admin
Heñborg said:
Yea was trying to add you last night then seen my list was full. Was trying to find your old one to take that off, but was worried then it would likely hard freeze or something lol

Will get you added today
If you have my old Ur_NumbNutz account you can delete that mate as i dont use it

Millsy

Global Moderator
I will if I can get on, 2 nights runnig now, never been heard of :rotfl:

Edit

And only if Henny promises not to kill me

arcangel111

also might get online a bit tonight but i could do with the points :) in fact has anyone got points they don't need??? lol

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
Hoping the public lobbies are playable failing that happy to play private games did this last night and it was a good bit of fun.

darren1978

Millsy said:
Looks like its fixed then
scrap that. just read a post from Boyzee saying that he got booted from a party then went to tdm and all it is doing is switching between balanace team and match starting :wallbash: