1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

PS4 PSN Name Exchange

Discussion in 'Playstation 4' started by Wicksy, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright guys, some may be changing names going from PS3 to PS4, So thought might be best to get a list of names and PSN names in one place for PS4.

Try to follow this format: Forum ID - PSN ID - Genres of games you play

Also if you have or plan on getting a PS Vita can you put that in your post as well

Cheers Guys

PSN:
    Wicksy - Wicksy__ (Double underscore) - FPS / Racing / FIFA
    Shadow Weaver - Shadow_Weaver - FPS/RPG
    Darren1978 - AllThatDaz - FPS-BF4/FIFA/Racing
    Dantheman1977 - hotspur77 - FIFA 14/NBA 2K14/BF4
    Maverick177uk - maverick177uk - FPS, RPG, Action/adventure, third person shooter
    lvposty - lvposty - COD, RPG, S&M, Tickle time, Spank the Monkey, Beat'em ups
    prison_inmate aka mudshark aka Chuck Norwich - prison_inmate - FPS/Racing/Sports
    Lefty - LeftyXXIII - FPS/Sports/Racing/FFM
    Sniper - Sniper___7.62 -
    brunty - brunty135 - FPS/Racing/Sports
    Andy_XCite - Capt_Darling - Everything except football games
    Fallen124Angel - Fallen124Angel - most types of games
    A-Ricochet - A--Ricochet - mostly fps games but have really hot into gta v this year
    Askew - StevePSIV - Killzone and BF4
    arcangel111 - i_am_starkiller -
    flamingcarrot - flamingcarrot -
    Pink_isnt_well - intheflesh91 -
    runcorn - NoIAmSparticus -
    we_are_samurai - Zerocool--1 -
    Xorro - Xorro_175 -
    Nazz - Nazz_73 - Play FPS / RPG
    banzai - bchoi - BF4 and other F2P games
    ukgrime - ukgrime - cod ghosts
    Maverick177uk - Maverick177uk -
    -R6- - Wee_GreenGiant -
    We_Are_Samurai - Zero-Cool--31 -
    DeV8 - De-V8 - Fifa, COD, BF4 and KZ

VITA:
    Shadow Weaver - Shadow_Weaver - FPS/RPG
    lvposty - lvposty - COD, RPG, S&M, Tickle time, Spank the Monkey, Beat'em ups
    prison_inmate aka mudshark aka Chuck Norwich - prison_inmate - FPS/Racing/Sports
    Nazz - Nazz_73 - Play FPS / RPG
    banzai - bchoi - BF4 and other F2P games

2. Shadow Weaver - Shadow_Weaver - FPS/RPG - Have a Vita

3. lol....

Darren1978 - AllThatDaz - FPS/FIFA/Racing

4. but what will you psn name be next week ;) :rotfl:

5. :hsfu: :rotfl:

6. Dantheman1977 - hotspur77 - FIFA/Killzone/AC IV

Would it be better to put the games you are actually getting so we know who to add for specific games?

I was going to say that on AVF (this isn't stolen at all Wicksy is it?) lol

7. No Never :rotfl:

8. thought about games but then a lot might not get all the games yet for eg i put down racing genre but im not getting one for a good few months until drive club comes out.

if you want to add the games your getting as well then go for it, i will add it to the first post. no harm in putting it down

9. Maverick177uk - maverick177uk - FPS, RPG, Action/adventure, third person shooter.

10. Can you edit my post and for 'FPS' put BF4 alongside it. I'm in the same situation as you regarding driving games - waiting for Drive Club to come out

11. lvposty - lvposty - COD, RPG, S&M, Tickle time, Spank the Monkey, Beat'em ups. Also have a VITA.

FYI won't be getting a PS4 next week but that could change at the last minute if the shops have them in stock if and when I go down there.

12. Just add mine, you know who I am.

13. added to list :thumb up:

14. Fixed :finger:

15. Lefty - LeftyXXIII - FPS/Sports/Racing/FFM

16. Sniper___7.62
    I like long walks in the country, home brew and hand jobs. I'm looking for a woman who shares the same interest and doesn't mind being tagged once in a while

Oops wrong site

17. That is saying something coming from you mate ;) :rotfl:

will hold my psn until I am near to getting the console

18. Might go for a triple underscore just to be different lol

19. brunty - brunty135 - FPS/Racing/Sports

20. Capt_Darling - Everything except football games.

Oh and here is some information on putting more personal information in...
    <a class="postlink" href="http://kotaku.com/these-are-the-social-network-settings-your-ps4-would-li-1463946510" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://kotaku.com/these-are-the-social- ... 1463946510</a>
    If you choose to provide it, I'm not sure whether your real name is shown in game (ie on a scoreboard) obviously this would go some way on providing a solution to the age old problem "I want to change my PSN name".

Personally I don't like using nicknames, it isn't that I wish to know everything about you, it is just that I don't like saying something like "Cover my back ILoveBJs"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.