1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

PS4 Slim and Pro

Discussion in 'Playstation 4' started by Riddler_Tam, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Upscaled. Not great. Wait for Scorpio if you want proper console 4k

HDR will be what most people see and like

2. ill think ill put this to bed....maybe 2-3 years ill have a look back into it

im happy with 1080p and ill check out VR, 4k can wait for me

3. For me i have to have the most powerful machine and i cant stand PC gaming unless its football manager so PS4 Pro will likely be nestled under my new 4K HDR TV fairly soon until scorpio appears.

If i get a good year out of it playing games that look and perform better im all for it. I do think they have made an utter meal of this tho and the result.of this made me cancel my VR pre order.

If they hadnt bothered i dont think they would have any sales issues but now they are effectively killing VR before it starts.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. whats goin on with VR that was meant to be out ages ago, is gonna be crap

5. It's out next month

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Recently upgraded to 4K after getting a pretty good deal, this is tempting but I think @Andy_XCite has it right on waiting a bit. I've got 4k netflix etc but the support isn't there too much just yet so the gaming will probably take a while. Might take a punt if I can shift my current PS4 for a decent amount but that's unlikely lol it's a lot of money to pay basically just for 4k capability

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. how good is it? my mate has it i need to go up and watch it, he says its like looking through a window but thats demos to show 4k not gaming..

8. Overall i think it looks amazing but I have had an old busted HD TV for ages so I may just be exaggerating lol.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. PS4 Pro ordered and getting posted to work .... she will never know lol

ps old PS4 going up for sale in the near future lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. like your style mate, missus isn't a gamer then so won't notice the difference :rolleyes::rofl:

Had mine pre-ordered since day one, unlike you sneaking, I'll walk out the store with it like a boss :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I did that with VR tam but two big buys so close together might just push her over the edge lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. :rofl:

You'd think after all this time she'd be used to it by now :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to it, been playing a few games with hdr+ already which for upscale it looks great, I'll have shadow of mordor and last of us to play once the pro hits day one, not played either so will be good to start from scratch with both :cool:

13. I loved the last of us I thought it was a really good game

• Like Like x 1
  14. I get digs as I haven't played it yet, will shut the ***** up soon enough :rolleyes:, connor loved it as well, look forward to trying it I enjoyed the uncharted games naughty dog do a good job with their titles.

15. TLOU is probably my fav single player adventure of all time.

Apart from Soho Sex Quest on the Speccy.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I bet the keyboad was stuck together you horrible man..

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. The rubber keyboard was so easy to clean.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. List of games that will be pro ready for release:
    In addition to the titles listed above, more than 45 games will be optimised for PS4 Pro by the end of the year, including Watch Dogs 2, Killing Floor 2, The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV, with the likes of Nioh, Resident Evil 7 Biohazardand For Honor to follow in early 2017.

Further to that, all first party software launched in 2017 and beyond, including Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone and Gran Turismo Sport.

I have about 11 to play so far last of us and uncharted 4 I can't wait to play, will be downloading second son for a playthrough as I enjoy me a bit of infamous want to see the differences.

19. If they increase the fidelity of PSVR I am in like Flynn.

• Like Like x 1
  20. For anyone who is getting the pro and is unsure now how to transfer details over..

• Useful Useful x 1