1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Riddler_Tam - Share Factory Archive

Discussion in 'Gameplay Video Archive' started by Riddler_Tam, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will post my Resi ones up at some point, think I've got some funny ones mate

• Like Like x 1
  2. I thought this was a ninja track couldn't be more wrong took everyone by surprise

Using the donkey bike almost cleared a track from start to finish not enough balance though

@Fernando24 waits hung from a pole until someone finished the race to see how he landed

For the final races I asked the party to choose 8 numbers between 1 and 106... @brunty thought we where just choosing numbers so he picked 69 which nando didn't even get away from the start line....:rolleyes:

3. Practice runs of drag racing and monster truck arena on the crew

4. There is something odd about the lifts in Dying light, everyone does a death drop from 3 flights up, this time @ODB followed his beloved villa and gave himself the shaft

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. @brunty first time using the sniper and headshot, guy deserved it, was a pain in the ass the whole match :rolleyes:

6. @brunty prologue for hardline

7. Few sniper shots on cq last night, second one is sweet due to lack of vision in the snow and the guy disappearing behind a cliff, third one Sniper vs rocket after I killed his mate.. Rocket wins

• Like Like x 1
  8. Got a headshot to an enemy and had two others walk past me as if I wasnt there pretty weird :confused:

Also took out a guy from a rooftop covering a flag eagle, wicks etc where trying to pin down

9. Video using the dual screen function for share factory, second screen is the replay of my lap on drive club giving it various angles as I'm driving.

10. @ODB Outlaw on blops III

Great western theme ruined with shit sci-fi guns and jumpy, jump action

• Like Like x 1

11. Yeah see what you mean, looks wank when it's a decent setting

12. Been playing corridor z clearing challenges and unlocking collectibles.

Finished off my latest challenge, reach 800m to go into a new section and the game glitched...

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. shot compilation against @Hutchydarts and @brunty final shot was hutchy with a cheeky slide in..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Few clips of killing floor 2 one of @Hutchydarts getting made into mince meat by a fleshpound and another with a rocket whizzing past his head

• Like Like x 1
  15. @brunty @Hutchydarts

Playing killing floor 2 last night helping brunty with collectibles.

Mentioned to him that there was one available at distance to shoot in a corridor... Unknown to him I welded shut a door at one side... When he tried shooting the nothing collectible I welded the other door shut locking him inside... Hardly any bullets, no way out.. No chance :Double finger:

Under attack with a wave of 40+ he couldn't leave until they where all dead, second door stayed welded as hutchy and myself guarded it.

Brunty sounded like a right stoke little bitch as the zeds cometh and his ammo depleted :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Batman takes flight like superman only backwards into the night....

17. Fail grabbing a death slide on horizon

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Lol. Have done that many a time mate as you can imagine, after the Dying Light fiasco. :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. After it happened I had flashbacks of me mocking you about dying light, this was karma biting my ass :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Haha, that reminded me of dans drop to death and robs on dying light.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.