Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Steep

Discussion in 'Sports Games' started by Riddler_Tam, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Ride a massive open world of the Alps and Alaska, where the powder is always fresh and the run never ends.Defy and master the world’s most epic mountains on skis, wingsuit, snowboard, and in paraglide. Go solo or drop in side by side with other players. Record and share the most insane stunts ever captured, then challenge the world to beat your best tricks, ride your custom lines, and relive your most epic wipeouts.

The mountain is yours to explore. So strap in, suit up, and drop in.

Beta access http://steep.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/beta/index.aspx

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Signed up for the pc beta

• Like Like x 1
  3. Signed up for Beta, loved SSX 3. If this captures that fun, I'll be all over this.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alpha codes have been going out yesterday / today. Obviously NDAs and all that, but hopefully those that are playing enjoy it!

5. tells me i got a beta access to access uplay to get it and it says i dont lol, arseholes

6. Sign into the link, and register for the alpha and forum, once you do that they'll send you another email with the code.

Ubisoft are a pain for alpha/beta access never as simple as giving a code.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. yeah got it now ta mate

• Like Like x 2
  8. NDA pfft, I can confirm it has snow, mountains, balaclavas and the graphics look great using hdr+

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Just got home. Tried but no codes left

I signed up twice before with Ubi from links in this thread. Heard nowt since :(

10. You can have my code if I get sent one. I'm not that fussed about trying the beta.

11. Ah cool thanks mate

12. Got a code for beta from @runcorn

Tried it last night, at first it looks visually spectacular then started some of the game. I felt like it was lacking something, it didn't grab me. Game had great potential but playing it then it doesn't seem to deliver and something feels lacking

Gonna try it again over the weekend. Anyone else tried it?

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. I played the alpha but it had an nda against it so couldn't discuss it.

Steep is like the crew and division beta, get to start from the beginning slow burning, to get to know more you have to play a lot more after the beta to get a decent playthrough.

Steep is like that but doesn't last nearly as long, lot of snow, lot of mountains to explore and that's about it, no drive to explore more.

Open world is great but if nothing of incentive except finding peaks etc what's the point.

Best to have done a menu system choose an alp (with higher peaks than tolberone is now) then list of events to choose from no messing.

Graphics and actual gameplay are great, but the lead up to doing anything with snowboarding or skiing isn't that good.

This isn't a day one purchase and if I see it cheap on discount I'll do it then instead.

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. I have the feeling this might be another Crew, lacks content (or feels unfinished) on release but is patched later on to worthy of a purchase.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Dlc revealed at e3