1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Super Mario Odyssey

Discussion in 'Platform & Strategy Games' started by MilkyMalky, Oct 20, 2016.

By MilkyMalky on Oct 20, 2016 at 7:38 PM
  1. [​IMG]

So in the Nintendo Switch reveal trailer we got some short glimpses of a brand spanking new 3D Super Mario game.

No details about other than how it appeared in the trailer, which has been compiled below:

Feel free to go crazy @WARIO :D:D:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Platform & Strategy Games' started by MilkyMalky, Oct 20, 2016.

1. I mean the graphics look great but then they looked fantastic on the Galaxy series so I really can't wait for this to drop.

It'll be interesting to see if this is a release title or whether we'll see it drop later in '17

They truly can't release it any later than that but knowing Ninty this is the type of thing they will do.

Roll on the next presentation!!

• Like Like x 2
    2. [​IMG]

Mario embarks on a new journey through unknown worlds, running and jumping through huge 3D worlds in the first sandbox-style Mario game since Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. Set sail between expansive worlds aboard an airship, and perform all-new actions, such as throwing Mario's cap.

3. Personally I think it looks amazing.

4. This looks immense.

I think this fits the bill in terms of what people have been waiting for in a 3D Mario game.

I like the idea of the hat as an extra platform it'll add an extra dimension to the platforming puzzles without detracting from the core gameplay.

• Like Like x 1
    5. I cannot wait for this release.. i think i'll be grabbing the switch at launch

• Like Like x 1
    6. I'll just leave this here...

HYPE!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    7. New footage from Nintendo direct:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
      • Like Like x 1
    8. Overview trailer:

9. So who's got this then? I know a few who have.

Currently a 97 on Metacritic across 71 reviews, so incredibly well received.

I think this game is fantastic, a proper return to form in the vein of Mario Galaxy or 64. So enjoyable, and so much to it, it really is a great package. Can't wait to play it some more later (baby screams allowing)

• Useful Useful x 1