1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Telltale Games: Guardian Of The Galaxy

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by Riddler_Tam, Apr 24, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    Announced this evening in San Francisco, we're excited to reveal an all-new partnership with the incredible team at Marvel Entertainment. We'll be teaming up on the development of an upcoming Telltale game series project set to premiere in 2017!

No other news to give but if walking dead, wolf among us etc are anything to go by this will be one to watch marvel universe, multiple story options with a telltale twist I have only one reaction:

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Can't say I'm surprised. Sounds cool

3. What's your thoughts on star wars ever getting the telltale treatment?

4. Well this has piqued my interest on a Friday. Cheers for that Tam!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well seeing how they are both Disney owned I'd be surprised if this hasn't already been discussed at length with them.

£50 says it will happen, probs there next big announcement. They have Minecraft to get out of the way and then focus on marvel...then announce SW.

They could base it on the novels (though these are now non-canon) or anything they want really. Though there's a 30 odd year gap to bridge between the movies so I should imagine they have plenty of options

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series delivers a brand new story of the universe's unlikeliest heroes, the rag-tag band of outlaws who go by the names Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot. In the wake of an epic battle, the Guardians discover an artifact of unspeakable power.

Each of the Guardians has a reason to desire this relic, as does a ruthless enemy who is the last of her kind, and who will stop at nothing to tear it from their hands.

There will be more detail given at pax East on the 10th of March

Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'll be all over this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. You said the same about the walking dead, how did that work out for you :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Like the bird in the purple dress!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Think I've got ep 1 and 2 just need get the rest, still need to finish hitman aswel.

11. Wow just the thought I need before going bed lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. With her? Again? Nooooooo!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. You have Season 2, you need season 1 which I've said has been on sale just as many times as you've taken girl in the purple dress from behind... She seems the popular option of the two...

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Will be on this for sure. However.... might wait like every TT game until all the eps are out.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Agreed I haven't invested in season 3 of twd as it's still only two episodes released (day one for both) with no sign of the third yet after so many months.

Shame as well because minecraft and batman released relatively quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  16. And I'll buy it on pc and not play it like with other TT games

That and it's broken on pc until at least the 3rd episode

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. You've done well Tbf played more than brunty and finished two seasons quicker than it took him a few episodes :rolleyes:

18. That's true. It's only taken me about 3 years

Just every other TT game to go then

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  20. For those that pre-ordered the season pass, the first episode is available to download ready to play for the release this week.

• Thanks Thanks x 1