The Gravy and Chippy Thread

Realale

Well-Known Member
Re: The Gravy Thread

I didn't even know that KFC did gravy, need to check that shit out!
Anyway as I have said before, Oxo is the King - Full Stop!
 

lvposty

Well-Known Member
Re: The Gravy Thread

Older generations normally go for Oxo. My Grandad loves Oxo and won't have anything else. :finger:
 

lvposty

Well-Known Member
Re: The Gravy Thread

KFC is real Gravy when it's made in the depo. They just freeze it when they send it.
 

Realale

Well-Known Member
Re: The Gravy Thread

Yeah, had a boneless bucket a couple of weeks ago but thought you could only have corn, coleslaw or beans as a side. Bring on the gravy!
 

Millsy

Global Moderator
Re: The Gravy Thread

lvposty said:
KFC is real Gravy when it's made in the depo. They just freeze it when they send it.
You will be telling me they sell real chicken next ;) :rotfl:
 

lvposty

Well-Known Member
Re: The Gravy Thread

Millsy said:
lvposty said:
KFC is real Gravy when it's made in the depo. They just freeze it when they send it.
You will be telling me they sell real chicken next ;) :rotfl:
This ain't a chicken thread it's a gravy thread. I will start a KFC thread if it will make you happy.
 

Millsy

Global Moderator
Re: The Gravy Thread

lvposty said:
Millsy said:
lvposty said:
KFC is real Gravy when it's made in the depo. They just freeze it when they send it.
You will be telling me they sell real chicken next ;) :rotfl:
This ain't a chicken thread it's a gravy thread. I will start a KFC thread if it will make you happy.
PMSL, post whore
 

Realale

Well-Known Member
Re: The Gravy Thread

We might have to start a food and drink section at this rate, mmm there's an idea. (Stumbles off to start a drink thread......)
 

lvposty

Well-Known Member
Re: The Gravy Thread

Need to get my posts up some how. Looks like if i go inactive Realae will kick me from the Clan lol.
 

lvposty

Well-Known Member
Re: The Gravy Thread

Realale said:
We might have to start a food and drink section at this rate, mmm there's an idea. (Stumbles off to start a drink thread......)
Chigga hasd got a Mcdonalds.gif that he can add as a smily lol.
 

Nazz

Well-Known Member
Re: The Gravy Thread

Not big into gravy. Real gravy out of the grimy stuff at the bottom of the roasting tin wins anyway.
 

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner
Re: The Gravy Thread

Wish they did curry sauce as a side pot. I'm not northern so not a huge fan of gravy unless it's with a yorkie!
 

Millsy

Global Moderator
Re: The Gravy Thread

Is it true that the chippies in the south don't sell gravy, what about pea wet & bean wet,scraps, smack
 
Top