The Gravy and Chippy Thread

Realale

Re: The Gravy Thread

I didn't even know that KFC did gravy, need to check that shit out!
Anyway as I have said before, Oxo is the King - Full Stop!

lvposty

Older generations normally go for Oxo. My Grandad loves Oxo and won't have anything else. :finger:

lvposty

KFC is real Gravy when it's made in the depo. They just freeze it when they send it.

Realale

Yeah, had a boneless bucket a couple of weeks ago but thought you could only have corn, coleslaw or beans as a side. Bring on the gravy!

Millsy

Global Moderator

lvposty said:
KFC is real Gravy when it's made in the depo. They just freeze it when they send it.
You will be telling me they sell real chicken next ;) :rotfl:

lvposty

Millsy said:
lvposty said:
This ain't a chicken thread it's a gravy thread. I will start a KFC thread if it will make you happy.

Millsy

Global Moderator

lvposty said:
Millsy said:
lvposty said:
This ain't a chicken thread it's a gravy thread. I will start a KFC thread if it will make you happy.
PMSL, post whore

Realale

We might have to start a food and drink section at this rate, mmm there's an idea. (Stumbles off to start a drink thread......)

lvposty

Need to get my posts up some how. Looks like if i go inactive Realae will kick me from the Clan lol.

lvposty

Realale said:
We might have to start a food and drink section at this rate, mmm there's an idea. (Stumbles off to start a drink thread......)
Chigga hasd got a Mcdonalds.gif that he can add as a smily lol.

Nazz

Not big into gravy. Real gravy out of the grimy stuff at the bottom of the roasting tin wins anyway.

Eaglewolfenstein

Administrator
VGFL Commissioner
Forum Owner

Wish they did curry sauce as a side pot. I'm not northern so not a huge fan of gravy unless it's with a yorkie!

Millsy

Global Moderator

Is it true that the chippies in the south don't sell gravy, what about pea wet & bean wet,scraps, smack