Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Trials Fusion - Gaming Night

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VGF Admin Team, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Sounds good bro. It is always a laugh when everyone is on. Do i need the latest DLC?

2. i think from what tam said before if he got the DLC and hosting it you can use the tracks he chooses even if they the DLC ones. i may be wrong and made that up but im sure its correct lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. No, riddler has got it so if he hosts we are able to play on the new tracks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'll be playing Resi 6 with @Riddler_Tam tonight so I won't be able to make it...

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. boom i knew i was right

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. First race of the night @Beigetactics gets to the finish line to come first... Or so he thought.. Video footage contains swearing

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. @Riddler_Tam i honestly thought i was finished :rofl: But thanks again for hosting another good night! good laugh!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Had a race last night with the unicorn and chipmunk... No wait it isn't a chipmunk it's a cat ffs @brunty

@JMaestr01 then told us a story about a footie guy and a squirrel which you can hear about in this video

:LOL:

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Lol it looks more like puss in boots with a gun

10. Will be on before 9 to get the tracks sorted for tonight, getting near a reset back to tracks played from a few months ago.

11. gutted i missed this. you on again anytime soon? @Riddler_Tam

12. We going to do another night @Riddler_Tam

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk