1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Urgent Question!!!

Discussion in 'Playstation 4' started by MilkyMalky, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Yo yo!

So it's my birthday on Monday and the wife is considering buying me a PS4.

So, my question is, is it worth getting one right now with the lack of games?

And also if I were to get one, what game should I get with it?

Responses very much appreciated.

You stay classy guys! :thumb:

2. If you're getting a free PS4 then there is no question. Get it...with Destiny.

3. yes and i'd get infamous second son its a great game and looks amazing..

4. Def get one mate if its from the missus :) I would recommend tomb raider and if you havent played it on ps3 The last of us

5. good call on the last of us ..

6. To be fair majority look nice, tomb raider or destiny would be my choice.

7. Get the White Destiny PS4 ! Tomb Raider and Assasins Creed would be a good choice.

8. Consider an xbone, great console with some great exclusives.

9. XBone is what I'm going for.

10. lol @ the boners... where was that option then fellas?!

11. I've got both and to be fair they both great .. PS4 has more grunt but the xbone seems to play better (don't ask me why) I do love them both...

12. If it's a prezzie then why say no?

13. Gotta be Destiny with the PS4.

Best title since the consoles release.

14. Like The Last of Us?

Oh...

15. No, but if your a fan it does or will have Forza, Dead Rising, Titanfall, Crackdown, Fable, Gears of War and of course Halo.

Heres a list for the Xbox One

But considering Xbox One wasn't actually an option I'd say go with Destiny :)

16. Chance to tea bag eagle on COD, PS4 is a no brainer mate.

17. If you buy a ps4 your just in time for cod, you can then shoot millsy in the face with a shotgun :thumbsup:

18. Congrats on having 1 decent game...

19. 2! Flower is also decent.