1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'General Game / Hardware Discussion' started by ODB, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Booga, Andy and I played a bit of the horde mode on undead. It is quite fun, but it just goes on and on with no end in sight.

I much prefer all the co-op missions, which are ace. Lots of potential for trolling too. Like when someone shoots your horse :x

2. STATE OF DECAY

best game of 2013 so far easily

PC version coming by end of year

3. Better than The Last of Us?

4. YES

I played an hour or 2 on last of us and then got this and haven't played it since

5. This on Xbox mate? Might download it

6. YUP. 1600ms

<a class="postlink" href="http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/State-of-Decay/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111e8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Produ ... 02584111e8</a>

45 min trial up but tbh its a bit shit until you reach next town (an hour easy)

7. Nice one mate will give it a download :thumb:

8. Just popped ACIII back into the black machine again last night for the first time in months and finished Seq 6. Still as uninspired and tedious as it was when I put it down, but now I have to finish because IV looks great.

9. In a bit of a rut gaming wise again to the point of being a bit "meh" about even turning the console on. Tried playing a few co-op games on Steam but still pretty bored with things generally. Wondering if i've finally got old enough to be done with gaming.

10. I've wondered the same thing, Clumsy, many times actually. But this fall's lineup is too good to quit before it all releases, imo. Something always brings me back. I've never been a "hardcore" gamer, though, so I ebb and flow.

11. Just got state of decay waiting for it to download :D

12. good lad!!

Get off that first area and it gets good fast. Just raid every house while you can and get the missions done, should be able to do it in under 2 hours easy. NEVER use fast search either!!

13. It feels like ages since I've been able to get on either the PC or the PS3 Due to building work, But the end is now in sight and I can't wait. The carpet is the only thing holding the project up! Which should be geting laid on the 12th so all being well I've got some making up for lost time after that date......
    :eek:la: :eek:la:

14. Loving gaucamelee atm and just bought Rayman from the summer sale also playing a little pikmin and state of decay oh and dead island, soo many games :p

15. Far Cry 3. Played for about 3 hours last night. Blown away by the immersive environment, range of missions and the crafting system. Trying to stake out a base last night and suddenly a pack of komodo dragons appeared, chasing a goat. Nearly blew the whole mission.

And loving the bow.

16. started and finished killzone 3 today I thought it was a really good game ... :thumb:

17. Well I'm currenty playing Infamous but I just find it very samey after the initial missions it just seems to be rinse and repeat, I'm kind of in a rut at the moment I don't want to spend huge amounts as I'm waiting for next gen although Diablo 3 has peeked my interest.

18. Mav have you upgraded you abilities yet? Once you do that it becomes more fluid and fun.

You've just reminded me to finish it. I have one main and a few side missions to do. Also have inFamous 2 sitting in my PS+ queue.

19. Same here. I wanted to start something else to do whilst I go for my 2nd playthrough of TLoU but inFamous just looked at me and went “Come find the blast shards, mofo!” so I loaded up Quantum Conundrum (PS+ a few months back). Has a bit of a Portal look to it and started quite well. This will be my 7pm game until platinum’d. I was going to give X-Com another bash but my few hours of play hadn’t saved so I deleted it from the HDD.

Oh, and went back on BlOps2 to finally go for the final few trophies on that.

20. Morning all :)

Been playing NFS Most Wanted ( PS+ feeebie ) it's quite good and feels just like burnout paradise.. same old faces on the scoreboards though :D