Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Wipeout: Omega

Discussion in 'Racing Games' started by Riddler_Tam, Dec 3, 2016.

By Riddler_Tam on Dec 3, 2016 at 7:32 PM
  1. [​IMG]

Wipeout: Omega is being released on PS4 in 2017 it will have the games HD, Fury and 2048 included there is no more details at this time.

Loved both HD and Fury on PS3 look forward to playing them again on PS4 :cool:

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Racing Games' started by Riddler_Tam, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Wipeout omega has a release date 6th of June, now available to pre-order on the store for £29.99.

featuring all the tracks & ships from WipEout HD, Fury and 2048,
      remastered at 1080P on PS4 and dynamic 4K on PS4Pro all at 60FPS.

The developers have also added 28 licensed music tracks from famous musical artists. Pilot your favourite ships to killer tunes from Swedish House Mafia, Chemical Brothers and The Prodigy.

2. When WipEout Omega Collection hits PS4 on 7th June, you’ll be able to take your pick from the full range of classic WipEout teams.

Here is an unveil of a brand new additional team and vehicle making its WipEout debut – the Tigron K-VSR.

Here’s a little background on what you can expect from the Tigron K-VSR:

“The design philosophy of the Tigron K-VSR is ‘sheer brute force’. It eschews advanced tech and handling in favour of high speed and pure aggression.

“The shape and layout of the craft consists of a central chassis and cockpit with two longer outer arms that have two design functions. They allow for aggressive ramming and shunting while keeping the central chassis and pilot safe from collisions. This design feature makes the ship very heavy, hindering its acceleration and handling but does work in its favour when it reaches higher speeds, turning it into a juggernaut.

“Due to the size and weight of the craft, it needs a very large engine to push the ship to the desired speed. Having a pulse ram jet of this size proved to be highly unstable, so the design team got around this by using one large turbo pump that that feeds the thrust into four smaller chambers, allowing for a safer distribution of force and also giving it its distinctive ‘cluster thruster’ design.”

3. List of songs available in the upcoming release can also be played on spotify.

4. Wipeout is awesome tried 2048 for the first time and revisited HD and fury, game looks great and gameplay is addictive as ever, will put a lot of time into this

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    5. Just bought a PS4 Pro (in a deal that I couldn't refuse) and it came with this game & horizon ZD.
      I wasn't going to buy this game as I find the game too difficult so half of the content is locked out for me, but I figure if it is free I'll give it a go. :)

• Like Like x 1
    6. 2048 isn't to bad at least 5th for a pass helps quite a bit, HD and fury though look for top 3, I play on novice myself even then it's still a challenge in later events lol

Two good games to start with the pro horizon is excellent visually and gameplay, wipeout is really good for a vita and ps3 title, detail in tracks is neat as you fly past.

• Thanks Thanks x 1