1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

XBone thumbstick in a PS4

Discussion in 'Playstation 4' started by Wicksy, May 2, 2014.

1. Really tempted to do this as you can buy the XBone thumb sticks on ebay £5 - Ebay Listing

Might be better than using slip on caps

[/youtube]

#1 Wicksy, May 2, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  2. sod it, ordered a set and going to try it.

3. Not cheap to replace a controller if you fuck it up though :|

I don't mind the PS4 thumbsticks, are the XB1 ones much better?

4. If they last longer then yes, my left stick is allready smooth and won't long be before it's the ought to the plastic. I'm sure it playing FIFA that's done it lol

Don't get me wrong I like the ps4 sticks as well but don't like the idea of pads over the top if they wear.

I'm an electronic engineer so taking a ps4 pad apart should be a piece of piss

5. Hope prison and sniper can post with there thoughts on quality of the xbox one sticks

6. You can do mine then :thumb:

I'll bring it down to Redhill with some M&Ms :lol:

7. Can't say I've noticed any wear with mine, but then I hardly play it - will take a look at it tonight.

Are Sony not addressing the issue? Seems a bump that we're paying £60 for controllers if they are lasting no more than 6 months.

8. apparently new controllers are out with a harder rubber that's less likely to wear. still gives issues to customers that got there's on release.

Was on tesco chat this morn and they said i need to speak to sony as they would not replace due to cosmetic wear. :W**ker:

9. sony are happy to replace controller provided you cover the cost of the postage yourself. Terrible service.

10. Changed over the thumbsticks today for the XBone sticks. will see what they are like and post here tomorrow

[​IMG]

11. Xbox pad sticks have a slightly deeper concave(?) so I doubt they would wear as quick as the PS4 ones (although my PS4 ones show no sign of wearing), must be my soft office boy, southern poofter hands.

12. Don't single yourself out mate... you're all southern poofters to me.

13. As prison said the xbone sticks do have a deeper hole for your fingers to seat, which I find better having hands like a guerilla. I don't have a problem with the PS4 ones though and they have worn a little, the only time I find my fingers slipping is when I'm shovelling snacks down my throat while trying to play.... greasy fingers not a good combo

14. Both my controllers have the split rubber problem on the left stick. Replaced quite easily. They are taller than the originals but are comfortable enough. Not impressed with the quality of the originals, so hoping no problems with the xbone sticks...

15. I've converted my now to xbone sticks and recommend it